Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Post

Okay Today I’m 183lbs my goal is 180Lbs 8.5% Body fat. I was around 228lbs In July of 2007 and I thought I was in great shape but apparently I had more fat on me than I thought. I was around 16.5% Body fat and to me that is too high. I started my Diet the first week of November so roughly it took me 3 months to shed 47+ lbs of fat. my goal was to cut body fat by half which I'm almost at, I should hit my goal by 02/10/08. Once I meet this goal ill change my training method which has been the same since the day I started working out which was, roughly 5 days of work outs 2 days off 4 sets whatever reps the basic Arnold style Volume work out. I will now do Dorian Yates style which has less sets, and 1 all out set to failure, with more rest days for recovery

No comments: